Report NEP-CIS-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Anna Y. Borodina issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vyacheslav Vashanov & Jahan Orazdurdiyeva, 2006. "The Role of Russia and the Countries of the Central Asia in Maintenance of Europe With Energy Carriers (Production of a Fuel and Energy Complex)," ERSA conference papers ersa06p232, European Regional Science Association.
- Ikonnikova, Svetlana, 2005. "Coalition Formation, Bargaining and Investments in Networks with Externalities: Analysis of the Eurasian Gas Supply Network," MPRA Paper 915, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- Alexander Granberg & Alexander Pelyasov, 2006. "Russian Regions on the Route From Industrial to Network (Russian Realities and Experience of the EU Regions)," ERSA conference papers ersa06p283, European Regional Science Association.
- Simon Gaechter & Benedikt Herrmann, 2006. "The limits of self-governance in the presence of spite: Experimental evidence from urban and rural Russia," Discussion Papers 2006-13, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Elliott Parker & Judith Thornton, 2006. "Fiscal Centralization and Decentralization in Russia and China," Working Papers 06-013, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Galina Golobokova, 2006. "Territorial "Points of Growth" of Northern Region Economy Development in Russia," ERSA conference papers ersa06p542, European Regional Science Association.