Report NEP-CIS-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Anna Y. Borodina issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borisov Gleb, 2005. "The human capital heterogeneity at the Russian labor market," EERC Working Paper Series 01-151e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kupets Olga, 2005. "Determinants of unemployment duration in Ukraine," EERC Working Paper Series 05-01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Eremenko Igor & Lisenkova Katerina, 2005. "Impact of joining the WTO on Ukrainian ferrous metallurgy," EERC Working Paper Series 05-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Tamara Tonoyan, 2005. "Poverty, Inequality and Health: Ð case study of Armenia," Departmental Discussion Papers 124, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Sharon Eicher, 2004. "What Causes Bank Asset Substitution In Kazakhstan? Explaining Currency Substitution In A Transition Economy," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-688, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Savvateev Alexey, 2004. "Achieving stability in heterogeneous societies: multi-jurisdictional structures, and redistribution policies," EERC Working Paper Series 04-13e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Vasin Alexander & Vasina Polina, 2005. "Models of supply functions competition with application to the network auctions," EERC Working Paper Series 05-03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.