Report NEP-CFN-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gwion Williams & Rasha Alsakka & Owain ap Gwilym, 2013. "The Impact of Sovereign Credit Signals on Bank Share Prices during the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," Working Papers 13007, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Elisa Luciano & Luca Regis, 2013. "Efficient versus inefficient hedging strategies in the presence of financial and longevity (value at) risk," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 308, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Albert, Stéphane & Alexandre, Hervé, 2013. "Banks’ Earnings: an empirical evidence of the influence of economic and financial markets factors," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10353, Paris Dauphine University.
- de La Bruslerie, Hubert, 2013. "Share repurchase: Does it increase the informativeness of market prices?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11381, Paris Dauphine University.
- Chaton, Corinne & Durand-Viel, Laure, 2013. "Real Asset Valuation under Imperfect Competition: Can We Forget About Market Fundamentals?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11439, Paris Dauphine University.
- Chemla, Gilles & Hennessy, Christopher A., 2013. "Skin in the Game and Moral Hazard," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11540, Paris Dauphine University.
- Rebérioux, Antoine & Caroli, Eve & Breda, Thomas & Bassanini, Andrea, 2013. "Working in family firms : less paid but more secure ? Evidence from French matched employer-employee data," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7244, Paris Dauphine University.
- Mao, Y. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2013. "Do Managers Manipulate Earnings Prior to Management Buyouts?," Discussion Paper 2013-055, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Zhao, Y., 2013. "Director Networks and Takeovers," Discussion Paper 2013-056, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huijink, S. & Borm, P.E.M. & Reijnierse, J.H. & Kleppe, J., 2013. "Bankruptcy and the Per Capita Nucleolus," Discussion Paper 2013-059, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Popov, Alexander, 2013. "Monetary policy, bank capital and credit supply: a role for discouraged and informally rejected firms," Working Paper Series 1593, European Central Bank.
- Allen, Franklin & Babus, Ana & Carletti, Elena, 2013. "Asset Commonality, Debt Maturity and Systemic Risk," Working Papers 10-30, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.