Report NEP-CFN-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrizio Erbetta & Giovanni Fraquelli & Anna menozzi & Davide Vannoni, 2011. "The determinants of board compensation in SOEs: An application to Italian public utilities," Working papers 24, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Cerqueiro, G.M. & Penas, M.F., 2011. "How Does Personal Bankruptcy Law Affect Start-ups?," Discussion Paper 2011-106, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- McCahery, J.A. & Vermeulen, E.P.M., 2011. "Mandatory Disclosure of Blockholders and Related Party Transactions: Stringent Versus Flexible Rules," Discussion Paper 2011-108, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Atif Mian & José-Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2011. "Local versus aggregate lending channels: the effects of securitization on corporate credit supply," Banco de EspaÃÂ±a Working Papers 1124, Banco de EspaÃ±a.
- Elisabetta Gualandri, 2011. "Basel 3, Pillar 2: the role of banks’ internal governance and control function," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 11091, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Riccardo Ferretti & Antonio Meles, 2011. "Underpricing, wealth loss for pre-existing shareholders and the cost of going public: the role of private equity backing in Italian IPOs," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 11041, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Marion Allet, 2011. "Measuring the environmental performance of microfinance," Working Papers CEB 11-045, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.