Report NEP-CFN-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jizheng Huang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Asset pricing and the Modigliani-Miller theorem with the spirit of capitalism," CEMA Working Papers 456, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00611712 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andre Betzer & Marc Goergen, 2011. "Disentangling the Link Between Stock and Accounting Performance in Acquisitions," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11010, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Wanfeng Yan & Reda Rebib & Ryan Woodard & Didier Sornette, 2011. "Detection of Crashes and Rebounds in Major Equity Markets," Papers 1108.0077, arXiv.org.
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Nearly optimal asset allocations in retirement," MPRA Paper 32506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cambini, Carlo & Spiegel, Yossi, 2011. "Investment and capital structure of partially private regulated firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karen K. Lewis, 2011. "Global Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 17261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.