Report NEP-CFN-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jizheng Huang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Asset pricing and the Modigliani-Miller theorem with the spirit of capitalism," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 456, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- GaÃ«l Giraud & CÃ©cile Renouard, 2011. "In search of an alternative to shareholder value maximization," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00611712, HAL.
- Andre Betzer & Marc Goergen, 2011. "Disentangling the Link Between Stock and Accounting Performance in Acquisitions," Schumpeter Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library sdp11010, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Wanfeng Yan & Reda Rebib & Ryan Woodard & Didier Sornette, 2011. "Detection of Crashes and Rebounds in Major Equity Markets," Papers 1108.0077, arXiv.org.
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Nearly optimal asset allocations in retirement," MPRA Paper 32506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cambini, Carlo & Spiegel, Yossi, 2011. "Investment and capital structure of partially private regulated firms," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karen K. Lewis, 2011. "Global Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 17261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.