Report NEP-CFN-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Canals, Jordi, 2009. "Seeking a greater impact: New challenges for business schools," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/838, IESE Business School.
- Saffi, Pedro A.C. & Sturgess, Jason, 2009. "Equity lending markets and ownership structure," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/836, IESE Business School.
- Massimiliano Affinito & Edoardo Tagliaferri, 2010. "Why do (or did?) banks securitize their loans? Evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 741, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-François L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 2010. "Seasoned Equity Offerings by Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2010s-07, CIRANO.
- Zagaglia, Paolo, 2010. "Informed trading in the Euro money market for term lending," MPRA Paper 20415, University Library of Munich, Germany.