Report NEP-CFN-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Tran Tri Dung, 2010. "Corporate Bond Market in the Transition Economy of Vietnam, 1990-2010," Working Papers CEB 10-001.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 2009. "The financing of innovative firms," EIB Papers 8/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Cécile Carpentier & Douglas Cumming & Jean-Marc Suret, 2010. "The Valuation Effect of Listing Requirements: An Analysis of Venture Capital-Backed IPOs," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-01, CIRANO.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2010. "Profit Taxation, Innovation and the Financing of Heterogeneous Firms," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-01, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2009. "Investor Protection and the Value of Shares: Evidence from Statutory Rules Governing Variations of Shareholders' Class Rights in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 4669, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vlad Manole & Mariana Spatareanu, 2009. "Exporting, Capital Investment and Financial Constraints," LICOS Discussion Papers 25209, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Bastien Drut, 2010. "Social responsibility and mean-variance portfolio selection," Working Papers CEB 10-002.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.