Report NEP-CFN-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00435685 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Individual and Corporate Social Responsibility," IZA Discussion Papers 4570, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2009. "Public Infrastructure, Location of Private Schools and Primary School Attainment in an Emerging Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 4572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sjöström, Emma, 2009. "Shareholder Influence on CSR: A Study of the Swedish Corporate Sector," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2009:13, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 04 Dec 2009.
- Martin T. Bohl & Michael Schuppli & Pierre L. Siklos, 2009. "Stock Return Seasonalities and Investor Structure: Evidence from China’s B-Share Markets," CQE Working Papers 0709, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Martin T. Bohl & Christian A. Salm, 2009. "The Other January Effect: International Evidence," CQE Working Papers 0809, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Rydqvist, Kristian & Spizman, Joshua & Strebulaev, Ilya, 2009. "The Evolution of Aggregate Stock Ownership - A Unified Explanation," SIFR Research Report Series 68, Institute for Financial Research.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Makhija, Anil K. & Yonker, Scott E., 2009. "What Does CEOs’ Personal Leverage Tell Us About Corporate Leverage?," SIFR Research Report Series 67, Institute for Financial Research.
- Milne, Alistair & Onorato, Mario, 2009. "Risk-adjusted measures of value creation in financial institutions," Research Discussion Papers 25/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2009. "Accounting and economic measures:An integrated theory of capital budgeting," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09121, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".