Report NEP-CFN-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muliaman D. Hadad & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Wimboh Santoso & Ricky Satria & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2008. "Banking Efficiency and Stock Market Performance: An Analysis of Listed Indonesian Banks," Discussion Paper Series 2008_07, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2008.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "Japan: The banks are back! Or are they?," Discussion Paper Series 2008_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2008.
- Zsolt Bedo & Eva Ozsvald, 2008. "Codes of Good Governance in Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0818, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Greta Falavigna, 2008. "Nouveaux instruments dâ€™Ã©valuation pour le risque financier dâ€™entreprise," CERIS Working Paper, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) 200801, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fausto PAnunzi, 2008. "Inheritance Law and Investment in Family Firms," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 204, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 30 Nov 2009.
- Eklund, Johan, 2008. "Q-theory of Investment and Earnings Retentions-Evidence from Scandinavia," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 125, The Ratio Institute.