Report NEP-CFN-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolf, C. & Pollitt, M.G., 2008. "Privatising national oil companies: Assessing the impact on firm performance," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0811, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:col:000162:004708 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000162:004709 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012465 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bongaerts, D. & Charlier, E., 2008. "Private Equity and Regulatory Capital," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2008-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Efraim Benmelech & Nittai K. Bergman, 2008. "Liquidation Values and the Credibility of Financial Contract Renegotiation: Evidence from U.S. Airlines," NBER Working Papers 14059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ekta Selarka, 2008. "Impact of M&A on firm performance in India: Implications for concentration of ownership and insider entrenchment," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp907, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.