Report NEP-CFN-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Teodora Paligorova, 2007. "Corporate Governance and Executive Pay: Evidence from a Recent Reform," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp331, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Laeven, Luc, 2007. "Pension Reform, Ownership Structure, and Corporate Governance: Evidence from Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers 6489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giroud, Xavier & Mueller, Holger M, 2007. "Does Corporate Governance Matter in Competitive Industries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6446, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cerqueiro, Geraldo & Degryse, Hans & Ongena, Steven, 2007. "Rules versus Discretion in Loan Rate Setting," CEPR Discussion Papers 6450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Y. Campbell, 2007. "Estimating the Equity Premium," NBER Working Papers 13423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Broner & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2007. "Enforcement problems and secondary markets," Economics Working Papers 1049, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Marco Realdon, 2007. "An Extended Structural Credit Risk Model (forthcoming in the Icfai Journal of Financial Risk Management; all copyrights rest with the Icfai University Press)," Discussion Papers 07/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Marco Realdon, 2007. "Extended-Gaussian Term Structure Models and Credit Risk Applications," Discussion Papers 07/27, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Plantinga, Auke, 2007. "Performance Measurement And Evaluation," MPRA Paper 5048, University Library of Munich, Germany.