Report NEP-CFN-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coles, Jeffrey & Lemmon, Michael & Meschke, Felix, 2007. "Structural Models and Endogeneity in Corporate Finance: the Link Between Managerial Ownership and Corporate Performance," MPRA Paper 4374, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Feb 2007.
- Adriano Rampini & Andrea Eisfeldt, 2007. "Leasing, Ability to Repossess, and Debt Capacity," Working Papers 07-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2007. "How the logic and pragmatics of sinking funds play a part in corporate governance," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 351, Universidad del CEMA.
- Reena Aggarwal & Isil Erel & René Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 2007. "Differences in Governance Practices between U.S. and Foreign Firms: Measurement, Causes, and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 13288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pornpinun Chantapacdepong, 2007. "Determinants of the time varying risk premia," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 07/597, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Pierre Perron, 2007. "Data Dependent Rules for the Selection of the Number of Leads and Lags in the Dynamic OLS Cointegrating Regression," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-018, Boston University - Department of Economics.