Report NEP-CFN-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Dollar & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Das (Wasted) Kapital," IMF Working Papers 07/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Laura Alfaro & Fabio Kanczuk, 2007. "Debt Maturity: Is Long-Term Debt Optimal?," NBER Working Papers 13119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lauren Cohen & Andrea Frazzini & Christopher Malloy, 2007. "The Small World of Investing: Board Connections and Mutual Fund Returns," NBER Working Papers 13121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Colombo & Herbert Dawid & Kordian Kabus, 2007. "When do Thick Venture Capital Markets Foster Innovation? An Evolutionary Analysis," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0074, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Angelo Marsiglia Fasolo, 2006. "Interdependence and Contagion: an Analysis of Information Transmission in Latin America's Stock Markets," Working Papers Series 112, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.