Report NEP-CFN-2006-11-04This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc & Nicodeme, Gaetan, 2006. "Capital Structure and International Debt Shifting," CEPR Discussion Papers 5882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 2006. "Anything is Possible: On the Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibria in the Shleifer-Vishny Model of Limits of Arbitrage," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 418, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Elisa Luciano & Wim Schoutens, 2006. "A Multivariate Jump-Driven Financial Asset Model," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 29, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Fousseni Chabi-Yo, 2006. "Conditioning Information and Variance Bounds on Pricing Kernels with Higher-Order Moments: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 06-38, Bank of Canada.
- Goderis, B.V.G. & Marsh, I. & Vall Castello, J. & Wagner, W.B., 2006. "Bank Behavior with Access to Credit Risk Transfer Markets," Discussion Paper 2006-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carlsson, Evert & Erlandzon, Karl, 2006. "The Bright Side of Shiller-Swaps: A Solution to Inter-generational Risk-sharing," Working Papers in Economics 233, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 24 Oct 2006.
- Dam, Lammertjan, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility in a general equilibrium stock market model: Solving the financial performance puzzle," CCSO Working Papers 200603, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Osler, Carol & Mende, Alexander & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2006. "Price Discovery in Currency Markets," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-351, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.