Report NEP-CFN-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niinimäki, Juha-Pekka & Takalo, Tuomas & Kultti, Klaus, 2006. "The role of comparing in financial markets with hidden information," Research Discussion Papers 1/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Chollete, Lorán & Næs, Randi & Skjeltorp, Johannes A., 2006. "Pricing Implications of Shared Variance in Liquidity Measures," Discussion Papers 2006/9, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics, revised 21 Jun 2007.
- Aase, Knut K., 2005. "Using Option Pricing Theory to Infer About Equity Premiums," Discussion Papers 2005/11, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Panicos Demetriades & Michail Karoglou & Siong Hook Law, 2006. "Financial Liberalisation and Breaks in Stock Market Volatility," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Nov 2006.
- L. Grossi & G. Morelli, 2006. "Robust volatility forecasts and model selection in financial time series," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-SE02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Ojo, Marianne, 2005. "The Financial Services Authority : A Model of Improved Accountability?," MPRA Paper 228, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2006.
- Scalas, Enrico & Kim, Kyungsik, 2006. "The art of fitting financial time series with Levy stable distributions," MPRA Paper 336, University Library of Munich, Germany.