Report NEP-CFN-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Y. Campbell & Jens Hilscher & Jan Szilagyi, 2006. "In Search of Distress Risk," NBER Working Papers 12362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yingjin Hila Gan & Christopher Mayer, 2006. "Agency Conflicts, Asset Substitution, and Securitization," NBER Working Papers 12359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuhiko Nishina & Nabil Maghrebi & Mark J. Holmes, 2006. "Are Volatility Expectations Characterized By Regime Shifts? Evidence From Implied Volatility Indices," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 06-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Jonathan Lewellen & Stefan Nagel & Jay Shanken, 2006. "A Skeptical Appraisal of Asset-Pricing Tests," NBER Working Papers 12360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Thoenissen, 2006. "Real Exchange Rate Volatility and Asset Market Structure," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 200609, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 15 Oct 2006.
- Suleyman Basak & David Cass & Juan Manuel Licari & Anna Pavlova, 2006. "Multiplicity in General Financial Equilibrium with Portfolio Constraints, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 06-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 17 Jul 2006.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pál, Rozália & Ferrando, Annalisa, 2006. "Financing constraints and firms’ cash policy in the euro area," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0642, European Central Bank.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2006. "Extensive and Intensive Investment and the Dead Weight Loss of Corporate Taxation," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2006-16, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.