Report NEP-CFN-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alain Coen & Francois-Éric Racicot, 2006. "A New Approach Based on Cumulants for Estimating Financial Regression Models with Errors in the Variables: the Fama and French Model Revisited," RePAd Working Paper Series, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO UQO-DSA-wp142006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret & Alain Coen, 2006. "Towards New Empirical Versions of Financial and Accounting Models Corrected for Measurement Errors," RePAd Working Paper Series, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO UQO-DSA-wp132006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Dierk Herzer & Sebastian Vollmer & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2006. "Chile´s Market Share in the EU Market: The Role of Price Competition in a Panel Analysis Setting," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research 139, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Paul Willen & Felix Kubler, 2006. "Collateralized Borrowing and Life-Cycle Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 12309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Realdon, 2006. "Equity Valuation Under Stochastic Interest Rates," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 06/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Giuliano, Paola & Ruiz-Arranz, Marta, 2006. "Remittances, Financial Development, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 2160, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).