Report NEP-CFN-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Bossaerts & Charles Plott & William R. Zame, 2006. "Prices and Portfolio Choices in Financial Markets: Theory and Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001322, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Menkveld, Albert J., 2006. "Splitting orders in overlapping markets: a study of cross-listed stocks," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Chan, Kalok & Menkveld, Albert J. & Yang, Zhishu, 2006. "Information Asymmetry and Asset Prices: Evidence from the China Foreign share discount," Serie Research Memoranda 0005, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Nuno Garoupa, 2006. "Using machine learning algorithms to find patterns in stock prices," Working Papers 2006-11, FEDEA.
- J. Christina Wang & Susanto Basu, 2005. "Risk bearing, implicit financial services, and specialization in the financial industry," Public Policy Discussion Paper 06-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Hui Guo & Robert Savickas, 2006. "Understanding stock return predictability," Working Papers 2006-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Giang Ho & Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2006. "Predatory lending laws and the cost of credit," Working Papers 2006-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Joel F. Houston & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2006. "Three decades of financial sector risk," Staff Reports 248, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00010330 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jorge Farinha & Miguel Sôro, 2005. "Ex-dividend pricing, taxes and arbitrage opportunities: the case of the Portuguese stock exchange," CEF.UP Working Papers 0508, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Giuseppe RICCIARDO LAMONICA, 2006. "Il CAPM: il caso dell'Italia," Working Papers 256, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.