Report NEP-CFN-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cbr:cbrwps:wp666 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerard Llobet & Javier Suarez, 2005. "Financing And The Protection Of Innovators," Working Papers wp2005_0502, CEMFI.
- Malika, HAMADI & Erick, RENGIFO & Diego SALZMAN, 2004. "Illusionary Finance and Trading Behavior," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005012, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques, revised 15 Jan 2005.
- Don U.A. Galagedera & Robert D. Brooks, 2005. "Is systematic downside beta risk really priced? Evidence in emerging market data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- JoÃ«l van der Weele, 2005. "Financing development: debt versus equity," DNB Working Papers 038, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sam Howison, 2005. "Matched asymptotic expansions in financial engineering," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005mf01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.