Report NEP-CFN-2004-06-27This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Jan Svejnar, 2004. "Spinoffs, Privatization and Corporate Performance in Emerging Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-685, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2004. "Was There a Nasdaq Bubble in the Late 1990s?," NBER Working Papers 10581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rene M. Stulz, 2004. "Should We Fear Derivatives?," NBER Working Papers 10574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don U.A. Galagedera, 2004. "A Survey On Investment Performance Appraisal Methods With Special Reference To Data Envelopment Analysis," Finance, EconWPA 0406013, EconWPA.
- Ingrid Groessl & Nadine Levratto, 2004. "Problems of Evaluating Small Firmsâ€™ Quality as a Reason for Unfavourable Loan Conditions," Finance, EconWPA 0406014, EconWPA.
- Vranceanu, Radu, 2003. "Manager Unethical Behavior During The New Economy Bubble," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03026, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.