Report NEP-CFN-2004-06-02This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Rubio, 2004. "Contrastacion De Metodologías Para El Cálculo De Beta De Mercado: El Caso De España," Finance 0405030, EconWPA.
- Lütje, Torben, 2004. "To Be Good or To Be Better: Asset Managers Attitudes Towards Herding," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-297, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- David B. Audretsch & Erik E. Lehmann, 2004. "Financing High-Tech Growth: The Role of Debt or Equity," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-19, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Raquel Ortega Argiles & Rosina Moreno Serrano & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 2004. "Ownership structure and innovation: Is there a real link," Working Papers in Economics 111, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Erik Lehmann & Jürgen Weigand & Susanne Warning, 2004. "Governance Structures, Efficiency, and Firm Profitability," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-22, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Joseph P. Hughes & William W. Lang & Choon-Geol Moon & Michael S. Pagano, 2004. "Managerial Incentives and the Efficiency of Capital Structure in U.S. Commercial Banking," Departmental Working Papers 200401, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Horst Siebert, 2004. "Germany's Capital Market and Corporate Governance," Kiel Working Papers 1206, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bronwyn H. HALL & Raffaele ORIANI, 2004. "Does the Market Value R&D Investment by European Firms? Evidence from a Panel of Manufacturing Firms in France," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/13, European University Institute.
- Paul De Grauwe & Marianna Grimaldi, 2004. "Bubbles and Crashes in a Behavioural Finance Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 1194, CESifo Group Munich.
- David B. Audretsch & Erik E. Lehmann, 2004. "The Effects of Experience, Ownership, and Knowledge on IPO Survival: Empirical Evidence from Germany," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.