Report NEP-CFN-2004-04-18This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2003-624 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rumen Dobrinsky & Nikolay Markov, 2003. "Policy Regime Change And Corporate Credit In Bulgaria: Asymmetric Supply And Demand Responses," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-607, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sumon Bhaumik & Jenifer Piesse, 2003. "Are Foreign Banks Bad for Development Even If They Are Efficient? Evidence from the Indian Banking Industry," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-619, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Anthony D. Hall & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2004. "A Continuous-Time Measurement of the Buy-Sell Pressure in a Limit Order Book Market," Discussion Papers 04-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Reinoso, Laura, 2004. "Shareholder value creators in the S&P 500: Year 2003," IESE Research Papers D/545, IESE Business School.
- Kan Li & Randall Morck & Fan Yang & Bernard Yeung, 2003. "Firm-Specific Variation and Openness in Emerging Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-623, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Valeri Zakamouline, 2004. "A Unified Approach to Portfolio Optimization with Linear Transaction Costs," GE, Growth, Math methods 0404003, EconWPA, revised 21 Apr 2004.