Report NEP-CFN-2003-05-15This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard J. Rendleman, Jr. & Douglas A. Shackelford, 2003. "Diversification and the Taxation of Capital Gains and Losses," NBER Working Papers 9674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2002. "The Educational Asset Market: A Finance Perspective on Human Capital Investment," Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics 02-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jaime A. Londoño, 2003. "State Tameness: A New Approach for Credit Constrains," Finance, EconWPA 0305001, EconWPA, revised 16 Feb 2004.
- Andrew Ang & Angela Maddaloni, 2003. "Do Demographic Changes Affect Risk Premiums? Evidence from International Data," NBER Working Papers 9677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheolbeom Park, 2003. "Rational Beliefs or Distorted Beliefs: Equity Premium Puzzle and Micro Survey Data," Departmental Working Papers, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics wp0303, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:tor:tecipa:berk-03-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Suijs, J.P.M., 2002. "Post Earnings Announcement Drift: More Risk than Investors can Bear," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2002-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Scott Weisbenner & Zoran Ivkovich, 2003. "Local Does as Local Is: Information Content of the Geography of Individual Investors' Common Stock Investments," NBER Working Papers 9685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Söderlind, Paul & Söderström, Ulf & Vredin, Anders, 2003. "Taylor Rules and the Predictability of Interest Rates," Working Paper Series, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden) 147, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Darren Filson, 2002. "The Impact of E-Commerce Strategies on Firm Value: Lessons from Amazon.com and its Early Competitors," Claremont Colleges Working Papers, Claremont Colleges 2003-06, Claremont Colleges.
- Engström, Stefan & Westerberg, Anna, 2003. "Which individuals make active investment decisions in the new Swedish pension system?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics 527, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 21 Jul 2003.