Report NEP-CFN-2003-01-12This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonid Kogan & Stephen Ross & Jiang Wang & Mark Westerfield, 2003. "The Price Impact and Survival of Irrational Traders," NBER Working Papers 9434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacobs, Jan & Wallis, Kenneth F., 2002. "Comparing SVARs and SEMs: more shocking stories," Research Report 02C56, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Verdi Rosa & Cícero Vieira & Alexandre Oliveira, 2002. "Concentração de Posições e Risco de Crédito da Clearing de Derivativos Departamento de Administração de Risco," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_45, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Carling , Kenneth & Lundberg, Sofia, 2002. "Bank Lending, Geographical Distance, and Credit risk: An Empirical Assessment of the Church Tower Principle," Working Paper Series 144, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Long Nguyen-Thanh, 2003. "Investment Optimization under Constraints," Finance 0301005, EconWPA, revised 10 Jan 2003.
- Iman van Lelyveld & Arnold Schilder, 2003. "Risk in Financial Conglomerates: Management and Supervision," Finance 0301006, EconWPA.
- Verdi Rosa Monteiro & Cícero Augusto Vieira Neto & Alexandre de Salles Oliveira, 2002. "Gerenciamento do Risco de Liquidez da Clearing de Derivativos Pior Combinação de Defaults entre Membros de Compensação," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_47, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Gayane Hovakimian & Sheridan Titman, 2003. "Corporate Investment with Financial Constraints: Sensitivity of Investment to Funds from Voluntary Asset Sales," NBER Working Papers 9432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benninga, Simon & Oosterhof, Casper, 2002. "Hedging with forwards and puts in complete and incomplete markets," Research Report 02E53, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Peter Wirtz, 1999. "Comptabilité financière et gouvernement des entreprises: le potentiel des études de cas pour la compréhension des processus," Working Papers FARGO 0991204, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Verdi Rosa Monteiro & Cícero Augusto Vieira Neto & Regiane Toledo Paneczko & Alexandre de Salles Oliveira, 2002. "Limites de Preço Mínimo e Máximo para Registro de Opções Flexíveis Caps, Floors, Knock-ins, Knock-outs e Rebates," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_46, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Panicos Demetriades & Anja Shortland, 2002. "Government Ownership of Banks, Institutions, and Financial Development," Discussion Papers in Economics 02/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Aug 2006.
- Wayne E. Ferson, 2003. "Tests of Multifactor Pricing Models, Volatility Bounds and Portfolio Performance," NBER Working Papers 9441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.