Report NEP-CFN-2002-12-31This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Máximo Torero, 2002. "Impacto de la privatización sobre el desempeño de las empresas en el Perú," Documentos de InvestigaciÃ³n, Grupo de AnÃ¡lisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE) dt41, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- David,P.A. & Keely,L.C., 2002. "The economics of scientific research coalitions : collaborative network formation in the presence of multiple funding agencies," Working papers, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems 11, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Andreoni,J., 2002. "Leadership giving in charitable fund-raising," Working papers, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems 13, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Item repec:att:bielme:2002339 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haider Khan, 2002. "Japanese Foreign Aid, Development Expenditures and Taxation in Thailand: Econometric Results from a Bounded Rationality Model of Fiscal Behavior," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-188, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.