Report NEP-CFN-2001-11-01This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurizio Zollo & Jeffrey J. Reuer, 2001. "Experience Spillovers across Corporate Development Activities," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-35, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- G. Chemla, 1999. "L'impact de la négociation et des prises de contrôle sur l'ampleur de l 'effet de Cliquet," THEMA Working Papers 99-19, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Franklin Allen & James McAndrews & Philip Strahan, 2001. "E-Finance: An Introduction," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Douglas J. Hodgson & Oliver Linton & Keith Vorkink, 2001. "Testing the Capital Asset Pricing Model Efficiently Under Elliptical Symmetry: A Semiparametric Approach," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 143, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Yohanes E. Riyanto & Armin Schwienbacher, 2001. "On the Strategic Use of Corporate Venture Financing for Securing Demand," Departmental Working Papers wp0109, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- K. Dachraoui & G. Dionne, 1999. "Capital structures and compensation policies," THEMA Working Papers 99-28, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Farabullini,F. & Hester,D.D., 2001. "The performance of some recently privatized Italian banks," Working papers 10, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Axel H. Boersch-Supan & Joachim K. Winter, 2001. "Population Aging, Savings Behavior and Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 8561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katsuhito Iwai, 2001. "The Nature of the Business Corporation--Its Legal Structure and Economic Functions," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-135, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Che,Y.-K. & Kim,J., 2001. "Know thy enemies : knowledge of rivals' types and its effect on auctions," Working papers 9, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.