Report NEP-CFN-2000-10-31This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen A. Rhoades, 2000. "Bank mergers and banking structure in the United States, 1980-98," Staff Studies 174, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Edward Altman & Anthony Saunders, 2000. "An Analysis and Critique of the BIS Proposal on Capital Adequacy and Ratings," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-084, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Ann B. Gillette & Thomas H. Noe & Michael J. Rebello, 2000. "Corporate board composition, protocols, and voting behavior: experimental evidence," Working Paper 2000-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:fip:fednep:v.6no.4:x:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- George Benston & Paul Irvine & Jim Rosenfeld & Joseph F. Sinkey, Jr., 2000. "Bank capital structure, regulatory capital, and securities innovations," Working Paper 2000-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ann B. Gillette & Thomas H. Noe, 2000. "If at first you don't succeed: an experimental investigation of the impact of repetition options on corporate takeovers," Working Paper 2000-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Patrick Bolton & Xavier Freixas, 2000. "Corporate finance and the monetary transmission mechanism," Economics Working Papers 511, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- V. Acharya & J. Huang & Marti G. Subrahmanyam & R. Sundaram, 2000. "Costly Financing, Optimal Payout Policies and the Valuation of Corporate Debt," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-048, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Larry D. Wall, 2000. "Subordinated debt and bank capital reform," Working Paper Series WP-00-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.