Report NEP-CFN-1999-05-10This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Winfried Hallerbach & Bert Menkveld, 1999. "Value at Risk as a Diagnostic Tool for Corporates: The Airline Industry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-023/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Robert M. Gillenkirch & Matthias M. Schabel, 1999. "Die Bedeutung der Periodenerfolgsrechnung für die Investitionssteuerung. Der Fall ungleicher Zeitpräferenzen," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 36, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chen, Linda H. & Lensink, Robert & Sterken, Elmer, 1999. "The determinants of capital structure: evidence from Dutch panel data," Research Report 99E14, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Reinhard H. Schmidt & Jens Maßmann, 1999. "Drei Mißverständnisse zum Thema "Shareholder Value"," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 31, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.