Report NEP-CDM-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2013. "Decision making in politics and economics: 5. 2013 election to German Bundestag and direct democracy," Working Paper Series in Economics 49, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Jenny Aker, Paul Collier, Pedro C. Vicente, 2013. "Is Information Power? Using Mobile Phones and Free Newspapers during an Election in Mozambique," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 328, Center for Global Development.
- Llamazares, Bonifacio & PÃ©rez-Asurmendi, Patrizia, 2013. "Triple-acyclicity in majorities based on difference in support," MPRA Paper 52218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nehring, Klaus & Pivato, Marcus & Puppe, Clemens, 2013. "Unanimity overruled: Majority voting and the burden of history," Working Paper Series in Economics 50, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Nehring, Klaus & Pivato, Marcus & Puppe, Clemens, 2013. "The Condorcet set: Majority voting over interconnected propositions," Working Paper Series in Economics 51, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Heuson, Clemens, 2013. "Self-protection as a limit to strategic delegation in the context of global pollution problems," UFZ Discussion Papers 18/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (Ã–KUS).
- Quoc-Anh Do & Kieu-Trang Nguyen & Anh N. Tran, 2013. "One Mandarin Benefits the Whole Clan: Hometown Favoritism in an Authoritarian Regime," Sciences Po publications 13, Sciences Po.
- Gong, Zheng & Tian, Feng & Xu, Boyan, 2013. "Limited Information Aggregation and Externalities - A Simple Model of Metastable Market," MPRA Paper 52143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skurray, James H., 2013. "The scope for collective action in a large groundwater basin: an institutional analysis of aquifer governance in Western Australia," Working Papers, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics 161075, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Gustavo BergantiÃ±os & Jordi MassÃ³ & InÃ©s Moreno de Barreda & Alejandro Neme, 2013. "Stable Partitions in Many Division Problems: The Proportional and the Sequential Dictator Solutions," Working Papers 739, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2013. "(International) R&D collaboration and SMEs: The effectiveness of targeted public R&D support schemes," DICE Discussion Papers 121, Heinrichâ€Heineâ€UniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Quoc-Anh Do & Filipe R. Campante, 2013. "Isolated Capital Cities, Accountability and Corruption: Evidence from US States," Sciences Po publications 12, Sciences Po.
- Casaburi, Lorenzo & Troiano, Ugo, 2013. "Ghost-House Busters: The Electoral Response to a Large Anti Tax Evasion Program," MPRA Paper 52242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolf, Stephan & Lenger, Alexander, 2013. "Choosing inequality: An experimental analysis of the impact of social immobility on the democratic election of distribution rules," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 02-2013, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Stephanie Rosenkranz & Katrin Muehlfeld & Gerwin van der Laan & Utz Weitzel & Jeroen van der Donk & Helia Ivanova & Erik-Jan van Kesteren & Milou Ottink & Heleen van der Spek, 2013. "Sustainable Decision-Making: Non-Monetary Incentives for Pro-Social Behavior in the Energy Sector," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 13-16, Utrecht School of Economics.