Report NEP-CDM-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kohei Kawamura (University of Edinburgh) and Vasileios Vlaseros (University of Edinburgh), 2013. "Expert Information and Majority Decisions," ESE Discussion Papers 220, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2013. "Optimal Voting Rules," Working Papers tecipa-493, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Caseette, Aurélie & Farvaque, Etienne, 2013. "Are Elections Debt Brakes? Evidence from French Municipalities," MPRA Paper 48808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weinreich, Daniel, 2013. "Does a work effort norm lead to more efficient taxation in majority voting?," MPRA Paper 48913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Duffy & Alexander Matros, 2013. "Stochastic Asymmetric Blotto Games: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 509, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Eaton, Charlie & Weir, Margaret, 2013. "The Power of Coalitions: Participation and Governance in Californiaâ€™s Public-Private Welfare State," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt0zf003bf, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "Partially Honest Nash Implementation: A Full Characterization," Discussion Paper Series 590, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Christian von Soest & Michael Wahman, 2013. "Are All Dictators Equal? The Selective Targeting of Democratic Sanctions against Authoritarian Regimes," GIGA Working Paper Series 230, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Weinreich, Daniel, 2013. "Fair tax evasion and majority voting over redistributive taxation," MPRA Paper 48919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga & Peri Silva, 2013. "Cooperation in WTO's Tariff Waters," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 13061, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Qiyan ONG & Yohanes Eko RIYANTO & Walter E. THESEIRA & Steven M. SHEFFRIN, 2013. "The Self-Image Signaling Roles of Voice in Decision-Making," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 1303, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Florian Lindner, 2013. "Decision time and steps of reasoning in a competitive market entry game," Working Papers 2013-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- David A. Hennessy, 2013. "Biosecurity Externalities and Indemnities for Infectious Animal Diseases," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-wp539, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Oecd, 2013. "Public Health in an Age of Genomics," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- Maria Teresa Costa-Campi & Néstor Duch-Brown & José García-Quevedo, 2013. "R&D drivers and obstacles to innovation in the energy industry," Working Papers 2013/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Felix Munoz-Garcia & Sherzod Akhundjanov, . "Environmental Regulation: Supported by Polluting Firms, but Opposed by Green Firms," Working Papers 2013-5, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Sebastian Elischer, 2013. "Contingent Democrats in Action: Organized Labor and Regime Change in the Republic of Niger," GIGA Working Paper Series 231, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.