Report NEP-CDM-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianmarco LeÃ³n, 2013. "Turnout, Political Preferences and Information: Experimental Evidence from Peru," Working Papers 691, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Baris Yoruk, 2013. "Are Generous People More Likely to Vote?," Discussion Papers 13-10, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- JirÃ NavrÃ¡til, 2012. "Making sense of â€œweaknessâ€ of post-communist civil society: Individual vs. organized engagement in civil advocacy in the Czech Republic," Working Papers, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics 02, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Soeren Enkelmann, 2013. "Government Popularity and the Economy First Evidence from German Micro Data," Working Paper Series in Economics 274, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics.
- Jordi Blanes i Vidal & Marc MÃ¶ller, 2013. "Decisionâ€“Making and Implementation in Teams," CEP Discussion Papers dp1208, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- World Bank, 2013. "Dealing with Governance and Anticorruption Issues in Fragile and Conflict-Affected States : Ten Things Team Leaders Should Know," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13227, The World Bank.
- Stephen Hansen & Michael McMahon, 2013. "Estimating Bayesian Decision Problems with Heterogeneous Priors," CEP Discussion Papers dp1211, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Dongryul Lee & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2013. "Top Guns May Not Fire: Best-Shot Group Contests with Group-Specific Public Good Prizes," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 13-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Pablo Lucas & Issam Malki, 2013. "Revisiting the Antisocial Punishment across Societies Experiment," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 201310, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Juan C. Duque & Michael Jetter & Santiago Sosa, 2013. "The Determinants of UN Interventions. Are There Regional Preferences?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT 010731, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.