Report NEP-CDM-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas J. Fitzpatrick & Amy B. Monahan, 2012. "Who’s afraid of good governance? State fiscal crises, public pension underfunding, and the resistance to governance reform," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland 1223, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Francesc Llerena (Universitat Rovira i Virgili - CREIP) & Marina Nunez (Universitat de Barcelona) & Carles Rafels (Universitat de Barcelona), 2012. "An axiomatization of the nucleolus of the assignment game," Working Papers in Economics, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia 286, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Coenen, Michael & Jovanovic, Dragan, 2012. "Investment behavior in a constrained dictator game," DICE Discussion Papers, HeinrichâHeineâUniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) 77, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Leech, Dennis & Leech, Robert, 2012. "A New Analysis of A Priori Voting Power in the IMF: Recent Quota Reforms Give Little Cause for Celebration," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 1001, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco Marini, 2012. "Majority Rules and Coalition Stability," DIAG Technical Reports, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" 2012-01, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".