Report NEP-CDM-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kelly Rowe & Ignacio Lago & Santiago Lago Peñas, 2012. "The Partisan Consequences of Turnout Revisited," Working Papers 1201, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Wojciech Charemza & Daniel Ladley, 2012. "MPC Voting, Forecasting and Inflation," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/23, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jan 2013.
- Robert Brooks & Mark N. Harris & Christopher Spencer, 2012. "Inflated Ordered Outcomes," Discussion Paper Series 2012_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2012.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Thomas, Ashley Rose & Ranjan, Varun, 2012. "Forecasting 2012 United States Presidential election using Factor Analysis, Logit and Probit Models," MPRA Paper 42062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oguro, Kazumasa & Ishida, Ryo, 2012. "The Viability of a Voting System that Allocates Parliamentary Seats According to Life Expectancy: An analysis using OLG models," CIS Discussion paper series 571, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marina Azzimonti, 2012. "The dynamics of public investment under persistent electoral advantag," 2012 Meeting Papers 91, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Leeat Yariv & Alessandro Lizzeri & Alberto Bisin, 2012. "Government Policy with Time Inconsistent Voters," 2012 Meeting Papers 92, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cubel, Maria, 2012. "Fiscal Equalization and Political Conflict," NEPS Working Papers 9/2012, Network of European Peace Scientists.