Report NEP-CDM-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alcantud, José Carlos R. & Laruelle, Annick, 2012. "To approve or not to approve: this is not the only question," MPRA Paper 41885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erikson, Robert S. & Snyder Jr. , James M. & Folke, Olle, 2012. "A Gubernatorial Helping Hand? How Governors Affect Presidential Elections," Working Paper Series 932, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:uea:aepppr:2012_33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabiana Machado, 2012. "To Redistribute or Not: A Politician's Dilemma," Research Department Publications 4790, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Erte Xiao & Howard Kunreuther, 2012. "Punishment and Cooperation in Stochastic Social Dilemmas," NBER Working Papers 18458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Midjord, Rune, 2012. "Full Implementation of Rank Dependent Prizes," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-15, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Camila Campos & Fernanda L L de Leon, 2012. "Peers' influence on political choices: Evidence from random classroom assignments in college," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 034, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2012. "A Nested Contest: Tullock Meets the All-Pay Auction," Working Papers 1211, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.