Report NEP-CDM-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baez, Javier E. & Camacho, Adriana & Conover, Emily & Zarate, Roman A., 2012. "Conditional cash transfers, political participation, and voting behavior," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6215, The World Bank.
- László Á. Kóczy & Péter Biró & Balázs Sziklai, 2012. "Fair apportionment of voting districts in Hungary?," Working Paper Series 1204, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Alexander Elbittar & Andrei Gomberg, 2012. ""My friends: it would be an error to accept": Communication and group identity in a bargaining setting," Working Papers 1203, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Creedy, John & Moslehi, Solmaz, 2012. "The Composition of Government Expenditure with Alternative Choice Mechanisms," Working Paper Series 2433, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Patricia Funk, 2012. "How accurate are surveyed preferences for public policies? Evidence from a unique institutional setup," Economics Working Papers 1334, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Gino Gancia, 2012. "Uncertainty, Electoral Incentives and Political Myopia," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 915.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).