Report NEP-CDM-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Halla & Alexander F. Wagner & Josef Zweimüller, 2012. "Immigration and voting for the extreme right," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 083, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2013.
- Rebecca B. Morton & Marco Piovesan & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2012. "The Dark Side of the Vote: Biased Voters, Social Information, and Information Aggregation Through Majority Voting," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 13-017, Harvard Business School.
- David Stadelmann & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Bounded Rationality and Voting Decisions Exploring a 160-year Period," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 287, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Alexander W. Cappelen & Ulrik H. Nielsen & Erik Ø. Sørensen & Bertil Tungodden & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2012. "Give and Take in Dictator Games," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 12-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Dimico, Arcangelo, 2012. "De Jure and De Facto Determinants of Power: Evidence from Mississippi," IZA Discussion Papers 6741, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sascha Kurz & Stefan Napel, 2012. "Heuristic and exact solutions to the inverse power index problem for small voting bodies," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2012-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Tom Vogl, 2012. "Race and the Politics of Close Elections," NBER Working Papers 18320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roman Horváth & Kateřina Šmídková & Jan Zápal, 2012. "Central Banks' Voting Records and Future Policy," Working Papers, Institut fÃ¼r Ost- und SÃ¼dosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies) 316, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI & Clémence VERGNE & Blanca MORENO DODSON, 2012. "Breaking the wave of democracy: The effect of foreign aid on the incumbent’s re-election probability," Working Papers, CERDI 201231, CERDI.
- Barelli, Paulo & Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert, 2012. "Competition for a Majority," Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business 2104, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Larcker, David F. & McCall, Allan L. & Ormazabal, Gaizka, 2012. "The Economic Consequences of Proxy Advisor Say-on-Pay Voting Policies," Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business 2105, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik & Juan F. Vargas, 2012. "The Need for Enemies," NBER Working Papers 18313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makoto Shimoji & Paul Schweinzer, 2012. "Implementation without Incentive Compatibility: Two Stories with Partially Informed Planners," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 12/21, Department of Economics, University of York.