Report NEP-CDM-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chong, Alberto & De La O Torres, Ana L. & Karlan, Dean & Wantchekon, Leonard, 2012. "Looking beyond the Incumbent: The Effects of Exposing Corruption on Electoral Outcomes," Working Papers, Yale University, Department of Economics 94, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2012. "The Causal Impact Of Closeness On Electoral Participation Exploiting The Italian Dual Ballot System," Working Papers, UniversitÃ della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica) 201203, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Tuukka Saarimaa & Janne Tukiainen, 2012. "Politics in Coalition Formation of Local Governments," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0102, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- He, Junnan, 2011. "A Generalization of Sen’s Unification Theorem: Avoiding the Necessity of Pairs and Triplets," MPRA Paper 37094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Sarah Brockhoff, 2012. "Stability of Coalitional Equilibria within Repeated Tax Competition," Working Papers, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics 461, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.