Report NEP-CDM-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoichi Hizen & Keisuke Kawata & Masaru Sasaki, 2011. "An Experimental Test of a Collective Search Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 11-06, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:007256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Janne Tukiainen & Tuukka Saarimaa, 2010. "Coalition formation and political decision making: Evidence from Finnish municipal mergers," Working Papers, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT) 19, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2011. "Efficient Search by Committee," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000020, David K. Levine.
- Deepak Dhar & V. Sasidevan & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2011. "Cooperation amongst competing agents in minority games," Papers, arXiv.org 1102.4230, arXiv.org.
- Heinrich Ursprung, 2011. "The Evolution of Sharing Rules in Rent Seeking Contests: Incentives Crowd Out Cooperation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-02, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.