Report NEP-CDM-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcelo Tyszler & Arthur Schram, 2011. "Information and Strategic Voting," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-025/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu, 2011. "The Right Look: Conservative Politicians Look Better and Their Voters Reward It," IZA Discussion Papers 5513, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laruelle, Annick & Albizuri Irigoyen, Miren Josune, 2011. "An axiomatization of success," IKERLANAK 2011-49, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Artabe, Alaitz & Laruelle, Annick & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2011. "Preferences, actions and voting rules," IKERLANAK 2011-48, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Takao Asano & Hiroko Okudaira & Masaru Sasaki, 2011. "An Experimental Test of a Search Model under Knightian Uncertainty," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Marco A. Haan & Bart Los & Sander Onderstal & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2010. "Punching above One's Weight: The Case against Election Campaigns," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-056/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Oriana Bandiera & Gilat Levy, 2010. "Diversity and the Power of the Elites inDemocraticSocieties: A Model and a Test," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 018, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kuehnel, Johanna, 2011. "Population Aging, the Composition of Government Spending,and Endogenous Economic Growth in Politico-Economic Equilibrium," Working Papers 0510, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Bordignon & Andrea Monticini, 2011. "The importance of electoral rule: Evidence from Italy," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0099, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2011. "The Politicians' Wage Gap: Insights from German Members of Parliament," IZA Discussion Papers 5520, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).