Report NEP-CDM-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruben Enikolopov & Maria Petrova & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2010. "Media and Political Persuasion: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0149, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Alessandro Innocenti & Chiara Rapallini, 2011. "Voting by Ballots and Feet in the Laboratory," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 036, University of Siena.
- Isabel Marques & Rodrigo Peñaloza, 2011. "Brazilian 2010 presidential election: psychometric scaling of voting intention," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 345, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Kirill Borissov & Alexander Surkov, 2010. "Endogenous growth in a model with heterogeneous agents and voting on public goods," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/10, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 29 Sep 2010.
- Karin Mayr, 2010. "Immigration and voting on the size and the composition of public spending," Vienna Economics Papers 1101, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Markus Bruckner & Hans Peter Gruner, 2011. "Economic Growth and the Rise of Political Extremism," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ramón Jesús Flores Díaz & Maurice Koster & Ines Lindner & Elisenda Molina, 2010. "Networks and collective action," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws104830, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Ruben Enikolopov, 2010. "Politicians, Bureaucrats and Targeted Redistribution: The Role of Career Concerns," Working Papers w0148, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Lorenzo De Sio, 2010. "Beyond "position" and "valence". A unified framework for the analysis of political issues," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/83, European University Institute.