Report NEP-CDM-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olga Popova, 2010. "Corruption, Voting and Employment Status: Evidence from Russian Parliamentary Elections," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp428, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amihai GLAZER & Stef PROOST, 2010. "Reducing rent seeking by providing wide public service," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.31, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Miguel Rocha de Sousa, 2010. "Political leadership change: A theoretical assessment using a human capital ?learning by doing? model," Economics Working Papers 5_2010, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- André Casajus, 2010. "Amalgamating players, symmetry and the Banzhaf value," Working Papers 442, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fay DUNKERLEY & Amihai GLAZER & Stef PROOST, 2010. "What drives gasoline taxes?," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.01, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Michel Le Breton & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Alexei Savvateev & Shlomo Weber, 2010. "Stability and Fairness in Models with a Multiple Membership," Working Papers 10.16, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.