Report NEP-CDM-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimiliano Landi & Mauro Sodini, 2010. "An Evolutionary Analysis of Turnout With Conformist Citizens," Working Papers 25-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Christa Jensen & Donald Lacombe & Stuart Mcintyre, 2010. "What Determined Conservative Success in the 2010 U.K. General Election? A Bayesian Spatial Econometric Analysis," Working Papers 1024, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Landi & Mauro Sodini, 2010. "Conformism and Turnout," Working Papers 24-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Michel Balinski & Rida Laraki, 2010. "Judge:Don't Vote!," Working Papers hal-00536968, HAL.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- "Christian Pippan" /, 2001. "International Law, Domestic Political Orders, and the ‘Democratic Imperative’: Has Democracy Finally Emerged as a Global Legal Entitlement?," Jean Monnet Working Papers 2, Jean Monnet Chair.
- Amihai Glazer & Stef Proost, 2010. "Reducing Rent Seeking by Providing Wide Public Service," Working Papers 101106, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Aner Sela & Reut Megidish, 2010. "Allocation Of Prizes In Contests With Participation Constraints," Working Papers 1008, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Aner Sela & Reut Megidish, 2010. "Caps In Sequential Contests," Working Papers 1007, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Aner Sela & Eyal Erez, 2010. "Round-Robin Tournaments With Effort Constraints," Working Papers 1009, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Bryan C McCannon, 2010. "Re-election Concerns and the Failure of Plea Bargaining," Discussion Papers 10-28, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Roberto Burguet & Ramon Caminal, 2010. "Simultaneous Nash Bargaining with Consistent Beliefs," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 854.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ulrich Zierahn, 2010. "The Importance of Spatial Autocorrelation for Regional Employment Growth in Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201031, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Duygu Yengin, 2010. "Egalitarian-equivalent Groves Mechanisms in the Allocation of Heterogeneous Objects," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-29, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.