Report NEP-CDM-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dannenberg, Astrid, 2010. "Voting in international environmental agreements: Experimental evidence from the lab," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Russo, Antonio, 2010. "Voting on traffic congestion policy with two levels of government," MPRA Paper 24776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Gallego, Francisco & Onorato, Massimiliano, 2010. "Legislative malapportionment and institutional persistence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5467, The World Bank.
- Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2010. "Search Committees," Working Papers tecipa-413, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson & Daniel M. Sturm, 2010. "Political Competition, Policy and Growth: Theory and Evidence from the United States," CEP Discussion Papers dp1009, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- José Antonio Cheibub, 2010. "How to Include Political Capabilities in the HDI? An Evaluation of Alternatives," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-41, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Jotzo, Frank & Mazouz, Salim & Pezzey, John C.V., 2010. "The Logic of Collective Action and Australia's Climate Policy," Working paper 601, Regulation2point0.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser, 2010. "A construção política do estado," Textos para discussÃ£o 273, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Woojin Lee, 2010. "Are Korean Voters Faithful to Their Ideologies in Voting?:The Case of the 2010 Local Election," Discussion Paper Series 1013, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Koziashvili, Arkadi & Nitzan, Shmuel & Tobol, Yossef, 2010. "Bureaucracy Norms and Market Size," Economics Series 259, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Islam and Democracy," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-10, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Ángel Pardo Tornero & María Dolores Furió Ortega, 2010. "Politics and elections at the Spanish stock exchange," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).