Report NEP-CDM-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dannenberg, Astrid, 2010. "Voting in international environmental agreements: Experimental evidence from the lab," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 10-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Russo, Antonio, 2010. "Voting on traffic congestion policy with two levels of government," MPRA Paper 24776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Gallego, Francisco & Onorato, Massimiliano, 2010. "Legislative malapportionment and institutional persistence," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5467, The World Bank.
- Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2010. "Search Committees," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-413, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson & Daniel M. Sturm, 2010. "Political Competition, Policy and Growth: Theory and Evidence from the United States," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1009, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- José Antonio Cheibub, 2010. "How to Include Political Capabilities in the HDI? An Evaluation of Alternatives," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present), Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) HDRP-2010-41, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:601 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser, 2010. "A construção política do estado," Textos para discussÃ£o, Escola de Economia de SÃ£o Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) 273, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Woojin Lee, 2010. "Are Korean Voters Faithful to Their Ideologies in Voting?:The Case of the 2010 Local Election," Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University 1013, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Koziashvili, Arkadi & Nitzan, Shmuel & Tobol, Yossef, 2010. "Bureaucracy Norms and Market Size," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 259, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Islam and Democracy," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-10, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Ángel Pardo Tornero & María Dolores Furió Ortega, 2010. "Politics and elections at the Spanish stock exchange," Working Papers. Serie EC, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2010-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).