Report NEP-CDM-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gani Aldashev & Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2010. "Invalid Ballots and Electoral Competition," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 153, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Item repec:cdl:uctcwp:1593357 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laszlo A. Koczy, 2010. "Prospects after the Voting Reform of the Lisbon Treaty," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1020, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2010. "Are We Taxing Ourselves? How Deliberation and Experience Shape Voting on Taxes," Vienna Economics Papers 1010, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Eliot Hansen & Michael McMahon, 2010. "What do outside experts bring to a committee? Evidence from the Bank of England," Economics Working Papers 1238, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Leandro M. de Magalhães & Lucas Ferrero, 2010. "Separation of Powers or Ideology? What Determines the Tax Level? Theory and Evidence from the US States," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 10/620, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Hélène EHRHART, 2010. "Elections and the structure of taxation in developing countries," Working Papers 201027, CERDI.
- Vincent Anesi, 2010. "Secessionism and Minority Protection in an Uncertain World," Discussion Papers 2010-15, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Kfir Eliaz & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "Sending information to interactive receivers playing a generalized prisoners' dilemma," Working Papers 2010-20, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Hollanders, D.A., 2010. "The Political Economy of Intergenerational Risk Sharing," Discussion Paper 2010-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.