Report NEP-CDM-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Democracy and innovation," IEW - Working Papers 514, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Thomas Jensen & Asger Lau Andersen, 2010. "Exit Polls and Voter Turnout," EPRU Working Paper Series, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 2010-10, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Rafael Hortala-Vallve & Hannes Mueller, 2010. "Primaries: The Unifying Force," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 843.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- Frot, Emmanuel & Santiso, Javier, 2010. "Portfolio Managers and Elections in Emerging Economies: How investors dislike political uncertainty," SITE Working Paper Series 9, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Christopher J Ellis & John Fender, 2010. "Information Aggregation, Growth and Franchise Extension with Applications to Female Enfranchisement and Inequality," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 10-27, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00523448_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie, 2010. "Political participation in Africa: Participatory inequalities and the role of resources," Working Papers in Economics 462, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2010.
- Costa, Jacopo & Ricciuti, Roberto, 2010. "State capacity, manufacturing and civil conflict," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 147, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.