Report NEP-CDM-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henry S. Farber, 2010. "Rational Choice and Voter Turnout: Evidence from Union Representation Elections," NBER Working Papers 16160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ozgur Erkan, 2010. "Spain’s Referendum on the European Constitutional Treaty: A Quantitative Analysis Within the Conceptual Framework of First and Second Order Elections," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 25, European Institute, LSE.
- Enrique Gilles, 2010. "Political intervention in economic activity," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 007180, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Caldeira, João F. & Laurini, Márcio P. & Portugal, Marcelo S., 2010. "Inferência Bayesiana Aplicada ao Modelo Dinâmico de Nelson-Siegel com Volatilidade Estocástica nos Fatores," Insper Working Papers wpe_205, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Chi, Feng & Yang, Nathan, 2010. "Twitter in Congress: Outreach vs Transparency," MPRA Paper 23597, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jun 2010.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Maskin, 2009. "The Arrow Impossibility Theorem: Where Do We Go From Here?," Economics Working Papers 0093, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Kelley, Judith, 2010. "The Role of Membership Rules in Regional Organizations," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 53, Asian Development Bank.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00496553 is not listed on IDEAS anymore