Report NEP-CDM-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Javed Younas, 2011. "Poverty, political freedom, and the roots of terrorism in developing countries: An empirical assessment," Working Papers 2009-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Graefe, Andreas, 2009. "Predicting Elections from Biographical Information about Candidates," MPRA Paper 16461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee J. Alston & Andrés A. Gallo, 2009. "Electoral Fraud, the Rise of Peron and Demise of Checks and Balances in Argentina," NBER Working Papers 15209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giardina, Emilio & Cavalieri, Marina & Guccio, Calogero & Mazza, Isidoro, 2009. "Federalism, Party Competition and Budget Outcome: Empirical Findings on Regional Health Expenditure in Italy," MPRA Paper 16437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Idrees Khawaja & Sajawal Khan, 2009. "Reforming Institutions: Where to Begin?," PIDE-Working Papers 2009:50, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00392515 is not listed on IDEAS anymore