Report NEP-CDM-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Bordignon & Guido Tabellini, 2009. "Moderating Political Extremism: Single Round vs Runoff Elections under Plurality Rule," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) ief0087, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner & Parag Pathak, 2009. "Group Versus Individual Decision-Making: Is there a shift?," Economics Working Papers, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science 0091, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Giandomenico Majone, 2009. "The referendum threat, the rationally ignorant voter, and the political culture of the EU," RECON Online Working Papers Series, RECON 4, RECON.
- Keefer, Philip & Khemani, Stuti, 2009. "When do Legislators pass on"Pork"? the determinants of legislator utilization of a constituency development fund in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4929, The World Bank.
- Bocharnikov, Victor & Sveshnikov, Sergey & Voznyak, Stepan & Yuzefovich, Vladimir, 2009. "Model for revelation of unfriendly information impacts in mass-media which are directed on change of public opinion," MPRA Paper 15402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Weiting, 2008.
[Political Market Games: Structure and Behavior]," MPRA Paper 15333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gawande, Kishore & Krishna, Pravin & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2009. "Lobbying competition over trade policy," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7305, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ban, Radu & Rao, Vijayendra, 2009. "Is deliberation equitable ? evidence from transcripts of village meetings in south India," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4928, The World Bank.