Report NEP-CDM-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Binswanger, J. & Prüfer, J., 2009. "Imperfect Information, Democracy, and Populism," Discussion Paper 2009-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ganna Pogrebna & Pavlo Blavatskyy, 2009. "Coordination, focal points and voting in strategic situations: a natural experiment," IEW - Working Papers 403, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hills, Roderick, 2009. "Federalism and Public Choice," MPRA Paper 13625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruben Durante & Brian Knight, 2009. "Partisan Control, Media Bias, and Viewer Responses: Evidence from Berlusconi's Italy," NBER Working Papers 14762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erlingsson, Gissur & Loxbo, Karl & Öhrvall, Richard, 2009. "Supply Equals Success? The Sweden Democrats’ Breakthrough in the 2006 Local Elections," Ratio Working Papers 132, The Ratio Institute.
- Jiahua CHE & Gerald WILLMANN, 2009. "The economics of a multilateral investment agreement," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces09.04, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Lahiri, Somdeb, 2009. "Acyclic social welfare," MPRA Paper 13687, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Mar 2009.
- Roland Bénabou, 2009. "Groupthink: Collective Delusions in Organizations and Markets," NBER Working Papers 14764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.