Report NEP-CDM-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laslier, Jean-François & Weibull, Jörgen, 2008. "Commitee decisions: optimality and equilibrium," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics 692, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 11 Mar 2008.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2008. "Rationalizable Voting," Wallis Working Papers, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy WP51, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Gagliarducci, Stefano & Nannicini, Tommaso & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2008. "Outside Income and Moral Hazard: The Elusive Quest for Good Politicians," IZA Discussion Papers 3295, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matteo Triossi, 2008. "Costly information acquisition. Part I: better to toss a coin?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 68, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2007. "War and endogenous democracy," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 97, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Alex Coram, 2008. "The dynamics of resource spending in a competition between political parties: general notes on the Red Queen effect," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics 2008-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2007. "Existence and uniqueness of Nash equilibrium in electoral competition games: The hybrid case," Wallis Working Papers, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy WP50, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Timothy Besley & Rohini Pande & Vijayendra Rao, 2007. "Just Rewards?Local Politics and Public ResourceAllocation in South India," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics 49, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Anika Becher & Matthias Basedau, 2008. "Promoting Peace and Democracy through Party Regulation? Ethnic Party Bans in Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies 66, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.